What does it come with:
- How to Accelerate DVD
- Total Sygergistics / CVX
- Agility X / Triometrics
- Pilates X / X3 Yoga
- Incinerator / The Challenge
- MMX / The Warrior
- Isometrics / Dynamix
- Decelerator / Accelerator
- Eccentric Upper / Eccentric Lower
- Complex Upper / Complex Lower / X3 Ab Ripper
- Nutrition Guide
- Fitness Guide
- P90X 3 Hat
- P90X 3 Workout Calendar + Elite Block Calendar
P90X 3 Nutrition Review
Here’s my dirty little secret when it comes to nutrition and P90X…I’ve never actually followed it the nutrition guides! I take that back, when I first got introduced to the original P90X years ago, I took a real hard attempt to eat exactly the way the nutrition guide recommended. But I found it way too cumbersome and very difficult to keep up with. Instead, I’ve taken much more of a “slow carb” approach to eating. If you haven’t heard of this diet before, I highly recommend you checkout the 4 Hour Body by Timothy Ferris. I’ve found this way of eating is much more sustainable. And you don’t have to count calories!
- Only 30 minute for people with busy schedules and limited time
- Not a lot of equipment needed! (Unlike P90X2…) Just your dumbbells and pull-up bar. All the other items you can find around your house. Like a towel and your cross training shoes. I personally don’t even use a Yoga Mat.
- It kept me off balance most of the time. As I was starting to reach a level of mastery with a routine, a new block would start and introduce whole new workouts
- For people who thought P90X was unsustainable or too difficult, this is a better option for you.
- 4 P90X3 3 Schedules (Classic, Lean, Mass, Double)
- Higher production quality from the set to the music
- It’s fun
- I seemed to have gained more muscle with the original P90X.
- For those of you wanting to bulk up and gain a lot of muscle, this probably isn’t for you. BeachBody has a product called BodyBeast that might be a better fit. The original P90X is also closer to a traditional body building routine that P90X 3.
Who’s this for:
- Anyone who has completed previous P90X programs. P90X 3 is a very high quality product that you would expect from the P90X franchise. If you enjoyed the previous P90X programs, you will certainly love P90X 3.
- Anyone who has NOT completed previous P90X programs. P90X 3 seems to have much more of a mass appeal than the longer workouts of P90X and P90X2. In my opinion, P90X 3 might be the most sustainable program from a long term perspective of the P90X franchise. If you have never done a P90X program before, BeachBody actually recommends you start with P90X 3 and work your way backwards to p90X 2 and finish with the original P90X.
Would I recommend P90X 3?
I absolutely recommend P90X 3! Results are the name of the game. Considering I achieved the results I got in 30 minutes a day, P90X 3 is for sure a BUY NOW!
To get your copy of P90X 3 —> CLICK HERE